Tuesday, April 7, 2009

MAYBE I AM!!!

Though my usual selections consist of pop artist and songs from years ago one day I would like for my words to be heard. These are my feelings, and though I have only been writing for three years I still think that it is good enough to be heard.

The instant precision
An delirious meticulousness
Has gotten me in a disarray
Ive never known
Until now I learned nothing of myself
Between to pros an a con
Im a mix breed
To infinity an beyond
Quick to answer
To take my own advice would b 2 simple
I begin 2 resemble
Myself
beyond doubt
beyond reason
beyond love
beyond hope
because sometimes they lead you nowhere at all
a distant
faint glimmer
has come in to view
now and only now that ive
gottn rid of you
I can do all things through Christ
Who strengthens me
Open parchment
Pen in hand
I practice my delivery
The Ultimate
I Am

No comments: