Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WHAT'S MY LAST NAME?

This By far is the funniest video that I have seen in a long time. The song in itself is funny considering I'm pretty sure someone has been in the situation. The story is Carrie got drunk and and began dancing with a guy. She had no clue what the guys' last name was. Before she knew it she married him and after realizing what she had done wanted to leave. Her only problem was that because she married him and didnt know his last name she couldn't divorce him. She had taken his last name, meaning it was also hers' too. If this were ever to happen to me I would most likely laugh after I got through it. Besides the video I love her voice and the slight hip hop it had to it. One lessoned learned through the whole thing... Don't get in a pinto. :)

No comments: